Re: BerkeleyDB via NFS

I have an idea on making centrally managed configuration for
multi-server setup, that appeals to me.  Use LDAP.  I mean, not only for
user aliases/fullnames, but also for routes, localnames etc.

Better allow using different servers for different maps.  Because e.g.
you might want to use external (corporate) LDAP server for user map, but
your own server for routes etc.

Actually this is not my idea, this is how configuration is done in
CommunigatePro (http://www.stalker.com/), AFAIK.

Eugene