smtp-policy.db and other bdb's via NFS

Hi,

I think I asked this before here and the only answer came from Eugene,
telling me to use cfengine.

However, I have a new case where cfengine will not be as effective...

Has anyone experience using smtp-policy.db, userdb.db, routes.db and the
like in a fast NFS mount?

The databases would NEVER be modified from the mail servers, but from a
central server (that has them also NFS mounted), and most of them will
actually be dinamically modified (not via 'newdb').

--
Mariano Absatz
El Baby