BerkeleyDB via NFS (was: Re: smtp-policy.db and other bdb's via NFS)

OK... maybe I'm too stubborn, but anyway, we did a small test running one
daemon randomly inserting, modifying and deleting records in a BerkeleyDB
4.2 hash database, while about 90 other processes were randomly reading
records...

We got 6 search errors in about 1,000,000 reads... I could live with
that...

Does anyone have personal (or 3rd. party but actually known) case
experience doing this and not working? or is it just a feelin'?

TIA

--
Mariano Absatz
El Baby