Re: BerkeleyDB via NFS

I GUESS that the problem would occur when changing the page file (i.e.
reordering inside buckets), which needs a fairly large database to be an
issue, and insertion activity. (I don't know if BDB coalesces buckets on
deletion, and I may be saying something wrong :-)

As they say, my 0.02

Carlos G Mendioroz  <tron@huapi.ba.ar>  LW7 EQI  Argentina