Re: [ZMailer] FQDN at zmailer

On 29.06.2009 12:45, Eugene Crosser wrote:
> Victor Gamov wrote:
>
>> I use zmailer many years ago and now I try to use it again at my company
>> domain.
>>
>> Now we need to use virtual domains at mail server and I need to zmailer
>> deliver mail to mailboxes like user@dom1 and user@dom2
>> If I use fqdnaliases then I need to use something like
>> user@dom1:    userbox_dom1
>>
>> but I want to deliver mail into mailbox name in form user@dom1. If i try
>> to use zmailer-2.99.57 "out of box" at FreeBSD box then I get
>> "Malformed (missing) recipient privilege data"
>>
>> Is it posible to turn on/off some zmailer params to achieve this
>> functionality or I need to hack fqdnliases.cf
>
> I am not sure why do you get the message about the privilege data, but
> as to your original goal, maybe MAILBOX=/var/maildoms/%D/%u (or like)
> could be a solution.
>
> This approach works best if your getpwnam() accepts username in the form
> "user@domain.tld".

Messages delivered OK for real users from passwd.  But for virtual users
I use following at line 335 at fqdnaliases.cf

if [ $key = $address ]
then
   returns (((local "$address" "$address" $A)))
else
   returns (((bitbucket "duplicate-$key.fqdnaliases"  "$address" $A)))
fi

in fqdnaliases file I use

virtuser_1@domain_1.tld:	virtuser_1@domain_1.tld
virtuser_1@domain_2.tld:	virtuser_1@domain_2.tld

and everything works fine

I think that it may be patch to fqdnaliases.cf and we need some
directive at config to get this functionality.

--
CU,
Victor Gamov