[ZMailer] FQDN at zmailer

Hi gentlemans!

I use zmailer many years ago and now I try to use it again at my company
domain.

Now we need to use virtual domains at mail server and I need to zmailer
deliver mail to mailboxes like user@dom1 and user@dom2
If I use fqdnaliases then I need to use something like
user@dom1:	userbox_dom1

but I want to deliver mail into mailbox name in form user@dom1. If i try
to use zmailer-2.99.57 "out of box" at FreeBSD box then I get
"Malformed (missing) recipient privilege data"

Is it posible to turn on/off some zmailer params to achieve this
functionality or I need to hack fqdnliases.cf

Thanks!

--
CU,
Victor Gamov