Re: Duplicate emails on Zmailer 2.99.55

On Fri, 15 Jun 2001, Matti Aarnio wrote:

>    I have also published a  2.99.55-patch1,  which contains several
>    pipelining related syncing problem fixes, although even after that
>    I have seen, and fixed, one additional syncup problem.

Btw, has anybody been able to get newer zmailer to
build using an older version of autoconf ?

On my system (which uses autoconf 2.13 because 2.50 breaks
with other things) I cannot get zmailer newer than 2.99.55
to build ...

(getting things like sizeof(char)==sizeof(int)==sizeof(long)==0)

regards,

Rik

http://www.surriel.com/		http://distro.conectiva.com/

Send all your spam to aardvark@nl.linux.org (spam digging piggy)