Re: mails between zmailer in the same networking

Rocio Alfonso Pita <rozio@universalsupport.com>
> Domain not exists in public DNS, but it exists in internal DNS. My
> problem is to send mails without domain too, only with the IP or an
> entry in the hosts file.
>
> You can read that I send a mail to nf2 and the mail arrive to nf1. I
> don't understand.

Sounds like some of your hosts files are out of sync... or as if your
localnames database says nf2 is really nf1.

If you want internal DNS, I suggest that you run "split DNS" instead of
relying on /etc/hosts. See the book "Managing DNS and BIND" for a thorough
explanation. But better still is to put all your hosts in a real zone.

--Arnt