Re: weird delivery report in 2.99.49p8

> Nope. I've been seeing ALOT of successfully delivery reports. 95% of
> which the user did NOT as for a return-receipt.

	"Did not as ..." ?  You mean "Did not ask ..." ?
	In  scheduler/msgerror.c  around line 650 there is
	code:

          if (cfp->msgbodyoffset > 0 && headeridx > 0 ) {
            /* We have knowledge about the headers of errored email,
               use those headers on output ! */
            if (strncmp(cfp->contents + headeridx, "m\n", 2) == 0)
              headeridx += 2;
            fputs(cfp->contents + headeridx, errfp);
            putc('\n', errfp); /* Newline in between headers and the body.. */
            fseek(fp, (off_t)(cfp->msgbodyoffset), SEEK_SET);
          } else {
            /* Scan the input, and drop off the Zmailer
               envelope headers */

	Change that  fseek()  to   fseek(fp, 0, SEEK_SET)  and
	you should start getting envelopes displayed for them too.
	(It is not pretty...)

	If there really are reports that should not be there,
	that is, without  "todsn NOTIFY=SUCCESS,..."  parameter,
	then I want to know your  scheduler.conf,  and a few
	samples of these reports with envelopes.

	With the new NetscapeCommunicators et.al. it is extremely
	easy to ask for success reports without realizing what
	they ask for...

/Matti Aarnio <mea@nic.funet.fi>  Back at office around 9th, Dec.