alternatives to ETRN

Hi gang,

	We have quite a few dialup users who for some warped reason like to
do SMTP over their connection, but don't want to stay online for prolongated
periods of time.

We had a hack where they could send a message to an address and in response
sendmail would rerun the whole queue, sending the user's message if he was
online.

This feature placed an unnecessary burden on our mailserver what's already
swamped, so I wonder if anyone has a solution for zmailer where it would try
to resend mail for a specified domain if it gets a specific mail?

Sorry for the long winded message, my english still sucks.

	Imre