Re: using zmailer for serious production

> work for a large internet provider in Holland and we relay/handle
> a couple hundreds of thousands emails a day. This is a very tough
> task for sendmail so I am really considering switching our major
> operations to zmailer. I looked into current version of it and it

Here, we are running Zmailer for 2+years.  Recently, mail traffic
is somewhere between 10,000 and 20,000 messages/day.  Zmailer runs
on an SS20 (together with POP/IMAP from UWashington) and handles
this traffic without visible effort.  Typical load average is 0.4,
and this is mostly due to numerous POP processes.  Typical latency
when delivering within local network is less then a minute.

Eugene