Re: 822 header rewrite

> I would like to rewrite rfc822 headers with zmailer 2.99.45.
> It is not clear to me how to do this. Do I modify the HEADERS
> db? Does anyone have sample code?

	The addresses in the headers are rewriteable -- presuming
	the router knows about those headers.. (Like it knows about
	addresses present in "From:", and "To:" headers, etc.)

	That is controlled by the function called  crossbar in
	MAILSHARE/cf/crossbar.cf

	The outlook of the headers and/or addition/deletion of some
	is not controllable -- no rewrite in that sense.

> Thanks.
>
> /mrg

	/Matti Aarnio