Re: bug found

On Tue, 18 Feb 1997, Matti Aarnio wrote:

> 	The HP-UX does not have  HAVE_MMAP  defined in the   config.h  ?

Right ! So that's why it works with Solaris. Solaris has MMAP and
uses therefore another function to append the mail.

> 	It occurs of the message is larger than BUFSIZE (8192 bytes ?),

I think BUFSIZ is 1024 bytes with HP-UX...not sure though.

> 	finding a 'From ' from the begining of line..  I have now rewritten
> 	the code responsible for that scanning to have a properly passed
> 	processing state structure instead of magic static variables..

Could you please send me that code ?

> 	Hmm.. 2.99.47 test complile at my machine gronks, because of
> 	some IPv6 things :-(  Oh bugger...  (But then I wrote them
> 	blindly at my home machine, which does not have IPv6 stuff :) )

Why don't you get a new kernel ? Just look at ftp.funet.fi :)

Sven
--
The only limits are in your mind !