zmailer-2.99.46.patch1

With that thing I get it to compile, and run at my Linuxes
(RedHat 4.0+, and RedHat/Caldera at home), DEC UNIX 4.0,
and Sun Solaris 2.5.1 with Sun's cc.

Now things will be much better, and I will hear less bug reports ?

... even I don't believe that last one :-)

Tell me your experiences, I will perhaps be around during the weekend,
and if not, next week then among running between project meetings..
(being a Project Manager is never easy for a UNIX Hacker ;) )

/Matti Aarnio -- heading for home for tonight