Looping messages

  Zmailer will loop messages if it can't deliver messages to the
postmaster.

  On one Zmailer machine, I have all postmaster mail forwarded to my
actual mail machine.  When Zmailer tried to send a copy of an error
message to me, but my mail machine wouldn't take it because it was too
big.  So then Zmailer generates another message to the postmaster with the
same results.  Each time the message grows in size, so it will never
actually get through.

  Zmailer should never bounce a message to an address from which the
message just bounced.

Tom