Re: router eating sick amounts of core

>      Are you actually using Zmailer for list expansion? or is Majordomo
>    doing the expansion?
>
> Yes, in the end the majordomo lists gets expanded using :include:
> directives in the alias file.

	Eeks!  Just the method that ZMailer doesn't handle for you..
	(or rather, my script rewrite didn't touch..)

	(.. and my xmas flu is fuzzying my head too much for me to rewrite
	 it now..  It is not straight-forward, because the alias-expansion
	 does loose information about what was expanded, and thus XX-owner
	 can't be determined easily for the list expansion..)
	Please alter your configuration to use  $MAILVAR/lists/ -mechanism
	instead.

	/Matti Aarnio <mea@nic.funet.fi> <mea@utu.fi>