NOBODY = -2 ???

I have a question:
I README.solaris it is suggested that in Solaris NOBODY should be set to -2

-> # NOBODY is the unprivileged UID value.
-> # This is absolutely necessary if setuid() will fail on your "nobody" account
-> # uid (if it is -2, for example).  Make sure that whatever value you give
-> # here will work with setuid().  Values between 1 and 29999 will usually work.
-> # BE CAREFULL WITH THIS!  THE SYSTEM RELIES ON IT VERY MUCH IN DEED!
-> #  (On SunOS 4.1.3, and Solaris systems it seems that value  "-2"  works the
-> #   best -- it is so defined in the  lib/nobody.c too! )
-> NOBODY=         -2

But after some experiments I have found that it is just the reason
why Zmailer is not reading .forward files.
After changing NOBODY to any other value .forward files can be read
with NOBODY=-2 no!

here is excerpt from router trace:

	homedirectory jurek
	[ -f /home/neutron2/p/jurek/.forward ]
	db add expansions localjurek user
	getpriv 644 -2 /home/neutron2/p/jurek/.forward .forward
	    filepriv -M 644 /home/neutron2/p/jurek/.forward
	    runas -2 302
runas: setuid(-2): Invalid argument

So is the value -2 best for Solaris or not?
Or may be I am doing something wrong?
	Jurek

Jerzy Sobczyk              ____________ ___     Institute of Control and
J.Sobczyk@ia.pw.edu.pl    /  /     |  |/  _\    Computation Engineering,