Re: using majordomo with zmailer

| The built in mailing list support in zmailer is rather cool.  However,
| it doesn't follow the conventions that majordomo uses.  So, in order
| to make using majordomo as easy as just creating a file in the lists
| directory, I made the following changes to aliases.cf.

Thanks for the patch.  One question, though.  Doesn't this
arrange for all mailing lists to be controlled by majordomo?
I'd prefer an arrangement where some could be handled in the
usual way, and others by majordomo.  Perhaps by checking
to see if the list file is owned by majordomo, or if it
lives in a majordomo subdirectory.