Re: conversion to zmpoll - scheduler busyloops

On Fri, Dec 01, 2006 at 01:53:27PM +0000, Darryl Miles wrote:
> >The things do appear to work properly now.
>
> Is this your recommendation to 'cvs update' what level of quality do you
> feel these changes are alpha/beta/gamma/stable ?

I am running them on SPARC Solaris 10, Linux 2.6.9 and Linux 2.6.15
systems with non-trivial message flows, so I do hazard an estimate
of "gamma" as a level.

Compile tests (and even run-tests) on anything else are lacking.
I guess I should have  Free/Net/OpenBSD  set in in virtual test-level.
What other platforms could be installed on a virtual i386 machine ?
(That a: have detectable market share, b: are available for free on
this kind of occasional development work ?)