Re: Fwd: zmailer kill scheduler

On Wed, 1 Sep 2004 22:28:30 +0300, Matti Aarnio <mea@nic.funet.fi> wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 01, 2004 at 03:36:56PM -0300, Mariano Absatz wrote:
> > Sorry... forgot to Cc: the list.

Is it?
By reading 'man smtp', I thougth that the '-L' option forced the local
outgoing interface, where I could even say '-L eth0:1'. Aren't you
confusing with '-F'?

For what Roy said in his latest post, I thought he was having problems
with outgoing connections when he was trying to do a switchover in his
cluster, and that the outgoing smtps were using the real local
interface rather than the virtual cluster interface and that if he got
outgoing smtp connections to be bound to the virtual interface, once
the cluster software destroys that interface, all smtp ta's would die
so the switchover could take place...

--
Mariano Absatz - El Baby
el (dot) baby (AT) gmail (dot) com