Re: spamcop blacklisting servers for misdirected DSN messages

On Thu, 2004-03-11 at 03:37, Daryle A. Tilroe wrote:

> And, of course, is this the only solution for right now?  I.E.
> is there no way to hack the rejection at SMTP conversation time?

If I understand right, once you have 'PARAM enable-router' you get
messages for non-existent users rejected at smtp session (unless you
also have ROUTEUSER_IN_ABNORMAL_UNIX set to non-empty value).

For me, spawning router for every 'rcpt to' address would be too
costly...

Eugene

This is a digitally signed message part