Re: Tag in zmsh (follow up)

Mariano,
for that matter, ls -l works fine, but 2 processes (ls/stat + cut) for
having the file size seems just too much. Even 1 is kind of silly
because the info is already at a stat buffer, but process() interface
only pass file name. May be changing that and setting part of the
environment early is the right answer (file/size) but for the time
being I'm just doing ... ls | cut :-(

Buenas vacaciones ;-)
-tron

Carlos G Mendioroz  <tron@huapi.ba.ar>  LW7 EQI  Argentina