From: Marek Kowal [mailto:marek.kowal@portal.onet.pl]
Sent: Tue 1/27/2004 12:41 PM
To: ZMailer list
Subject: Own db of blocked IPs

	Hi there,

	I have an external DB of the IPs to be blocked. It is very dynamic (up to
	100 new entries per minute) and centralized - many servers should use it. So
	the standard Zmailer mechanisms of static blocked IPs are - I guess - no
	good to me. I am running out of time, so please, help me with the following:
	where in the smtpserver should I implement my lookup so that I can discard
	the connection in either of the places:

	 - in main smtpserver process, after accept() and before the fork
	 - in the child smtpserver process

	Please, help me if you can (and I know you do!) ;-) In the meantime I am
	digging through the sources myself.

	Cheers,
	Marek

{.n++%lzwmb맲r{9W{ayʇڙ,jfhqz