zmailcheck - queue status request failed

Greetings:

I'm running the cvs I retrieved on 04-Sep.  Since I installed this version, the zmailcheck cron job reports "queue status request failed" each time it runs.  I've looked at the script: it expects to see "router queue" in the results of "mailq -ss".  I've tried running mailq interactively, and (surprise!) it really doesn't return that string.

Did something change in the mailq binary to affect this?  ...or is the zmailcheck script outdated?

Many thanks,

Neal Morgan