Re: zmailcheck - queue status request failed

On Thu, Sep 18, 2003 at 07:02:57PM -0700, Neal Morgan wrote:
> Greetings:
>
> I'm running the cvs I retrieved on 04-Sep.  Since I installed this
> version, the zmailcheck cron job reports "queue status request failed"
> each time it runs.  I've looked at the script: it expects to see "router
> queue" in the results of "mailq -ss".  I've tried running mailq
> interactively, and (surprise!) it really doesn't return that string.
>
> Did something change in the mailq binary to affect this?  ...or is the
> zmailcheck script outdated?

2003-07-23  Matti Aarnio  <mea@zmailer.org>

	* scheduler/mailq.c:
	    Count also files in the $POSTOFFICE/queue/, and show it,
	    if it

	    _differs_ from  $POSTOFFICE/transport/  count.
	    Changed also slightly the output texts, which _MAY_
	    affect some management scripts!

I was thinking of scripts made by others, and didn't remember
the zmailcheck  script myself.    The needed changes aren't so
simple that I could do them this morning, I have to think
more about it.