Updates to Trust of Addressing

Hello.

Thanks a great deal to all who contributed constructive criticism of my
current draft.  Also thank you to those of you who think I am
completely insane to not have crushed my ego by telling me.  :-)

I have updated my draft to address some of the concerns that were
expressed (early rejection, for one) and clarify language where it was
inordinately obscure.

The updated version can be had at:

http://free.hostdepartment.com/m/mapelletier/

I welcome more criticism of this iteration, of course.

Thanks Again,

-- Marc A. Pelletier