Re: Proposed ESMTP extension to help lessen the impact of spam

On Saturday 28 June 2003 11:14, Matti Aarnio <mea@nic.funet.fi> wrote:
>   Just put it on the web (or FTP), and tell us the URL.

Doh!

Not having any 'net presence associated with this project yet, the idea
of just putting the draft in a publicly accessible location just didn't
occur to me!

That has now been fixed through a non-obnoxious free webspace provider.

http://free.hostdepartment.com/m/mapelletier

You can get the current version of my I-D there.

-- Marc A. Pelletier