RE: New fields in control files?

Hello?

Is there anybody out there? ;-) Please, respond... ;-)

In the meantime, another solution came to my mind (so its the third one): I
could store the information directly in the message headers. But doing so
from the router level means that I would have to rewrite the whole message
in the router directory, preserving its name. Certainly, this is not very
effective. But then, hey, there is the control file with brand new header,
which is created by router at the end of the message processing, and that
header is replaced with the original one by each TA. But HOW can I influence
it at the router level? Is there any command in zmsh which allows me to put
some contents in the newly-created header?

Cheers,
Marek.