Re: LMTP

On Tue, Oct 10, 2000 at 12:34:30PM +0200, Martin Wendel wrote:
> E-Mail: Martin.Wendel@ITS.UU.SE        Snail-Mail:  ITS

  So much for predicting when I complete the LMTP ...

  It is now committed into the CVS, and the normal SMTP seems to
  works in this new code as well, so things are promising.

  Martin, if you could test the beast, I would get to know if
  the LMTP part works also.

  Define a route:  smtplocal!lmtphost

  Have a new command for the generic LOCAL delivery at scheduler.conf:
	smtplocal/*
		command="smtp -c ${channel} -M -x -p 12345"

  The "-p 12345" needs to match your LMTP server's port, and for
  "lmtphost" at the route specification (or where ever)

  It should be possible to use this at "local/*" clause, but
  I have my suspicions about that...  Mainly in form of having
  a bit of difficulty at telling _where_ to connect.
  (The -F option might help, but only for *single* hardwired
   server host.)