How to get zmailer(3) to work.

Hi,

We are trying to replace a popen("sendmail","w") call
with the zmailer(3) libraries mail_open() and mail_close().
I wrote a prototype program which is attached as well
as the mail that I am supposed to send.

I am able to compile this program but it is not working.
It is not sending the mail out. I would like to know if I have
to take care of anything like setting some environment variables
Help from anyone with experience  in this area would be
greatly appreciated.

Please find attached the file webUtil.c and mailfile.

Thanks and Regards,
- Jay

webUtil.c

mailfile