Re: SSL/TLS client?

Hi Matti,

> Date sent:      Thu, 19 Aug 1999 00:12:19 +0300
> From:           Matti Aarnio <mea@nic.funet.fi>
> To:             Alexey Lobanov <listman@cpr.cor.neva.ru>
> Subject:        Re: SSL/TLS client?

> Thus you can't easily use low-level SSL/TLS  SSL_read() and SSL_write()
> routines underneath the standard-IO FILE* abstraction.
> (If you could, it would be wonderfull..)

Not enough skill. Sorry :-(

BTW, we also use Qmail at Intranet servers, because of full "Maildir"
support in local delivery and POP3. It just emulates Novell+Mercury.
And this MUA have canonical (listed at http://www.qmail.org) patch
for TLS both in server and client. Unfortinately, Qmail have ugly
support of 8bitness (8-bit-transparent IS NOT what we want here in
non-ASCII world), poor ESMTP, etc. So, our external servers should be
Zmailers...

Regards,
Alexey