Re: SSL/TLS client?

  Phong Vo <kpv@research.att.com> resolved it this way when I asked:
> That said, what comes up as heading for the actual download page did
> scare me somewhat:
>
>       Non-Exclusive Limited-Use Software
>
> Eh ?  What that "Limited-Use" means here ?

This is probably just an artifact of the software distribution area that
we maintain for a whole bunch of different tools. Sfio is completely free.
If you include its source in your distribution, then you must include the
included copyright notice.  That's all.

> A happy interpretation for "Limited-Use" is much same as "No Warranty",
> but I am not a lawyer..

Me neither. But is true that Sfio offers no warranty. You use it
at your own risk.

   ---------

Ok, I will start engineering study ( = open the package and read documents )
about how to use it, and how large an impact it will be when linked into
programs.  (In terms of binary footprint.)

Indeed ATT Research does have a habit of publishing some of its products
in BSD-like licenses where credit is called for, but no other strings are
attached.

Ken, thanks for the pointer!