Zmailer & etrn's

Zmailer does understand etrn's very well how we want it, but I'm
thinking on a 'cleaner' way to configure the following:

Do NOT accept incoming email if destination is NOT etrn/*

So if someone wants to send mail thru the Zmailermachine of which the rcpt
to: address/domain isn't in the routes file, it won't accept the email.

We did it now by 'hacking' several files, but I'm looking more for a
general solution, like an option to Zmailer to enable this. I guess I'm
not the only one looking for such behaviour.

Any ideas ?

Mark

Mark Visser / Calslaan 26-31              | E-mail: mark@dnd.utwente.nl
7522 MC Enschede / Telephone: 053-4895038 | SNT-mail: mark@snt.utwente.nl
Warning: You can get rid of all the bugs by disabling them from the main menu.