2.99.50s15 available as tar.gz package

Hi,

  I made a tar package of the current source.
This one I do consider a stabile release candidate
(when it comes to C source modules.)

With proper ANSI-C headers, and compiler, you will
get a few warnings (with gcc, very least), but they
most likely are known to me, and can safely be ignored.
(e.g. execve() parameter type casts..)

I might tinker yet with the router .cf  files, but
I won't promise anything with my calender being
somewhat unpredictable...  (too many queued things,
and services given to person/project walking in to
my office..)

/Matti Aarnio <mea@nic.funet.fi>