All local ends up in bitbucket

Hi,

Thanks Matti.  rtrace was very useful.

I have entrys in my /var/lib/zmailer/db/aliases file like:

root:	root
dlm:	dlm

It appears that it doesn't like them.  I think its trying to stop them from
recursing.

The $didexpand on the first call into routeuser() is set to ''
On the 2nd call to routeuser() it has 'alias' in there.  Is it possible to
just return(($quad)) from routeuser() if we've already done alias expansion on
this address.  I think this is a normal (expected) behaviour, if expansion
yield's no new addresses and each has been thru alias expansion only once then
alias expansion is completed.

Many Thanks for your prompt assistance.

Darryl