limit number of smtp deliveries?

Hello.

How can I tell zmailer that it sends outogoing mails not immedeatly out but
waits some (lets say 5 sek) before it sends out the next one? I run a medium
sized mailing list and the machine almost explodes ..  there are sometimes
running more than 200 delivery processes and its a weak Pentium machine with
not that much RAM. Or can I limit the zmailer to lets say 50 deliveries at the
same time?

regards
chris
--
Christoph J. M. a.k.a. CyBa on #schlonz / irc.servus.at | http://www.enemy.org
PGP-FP: CA 0A F3 AD A1 EC 43 A4  46 28 88 AB 18 63 3B 7F   -  key on keyserver