problem with cvs snapshot?

Hello,

just wondering if anyone has hit the following error using the latest
snapshot (50s9 on Aug 1) in the CVS tree:

zmailer: interpret: recursed more than 40 levels deep on invocation!  script termination condition error ?

I got this error while the router is processing a message with 173
recipients (after list expansion using a non-standard program). The
error occurred after it has processed the 79th address.  After this
error occurs, the router stops processing messages and mailq will
return "no daemon" for router status (though the router daemon is
still running).

At first I thought that I have a cf script problem, but the problem
persisted even after I replaced my cf scripts with fresh copies from
the cvs tree. I was running 50s2 before (which successfully processed
the same message).

--
Ambrose Li > home > acli@ada.ddns.org (fast but probably quite unreliable)