Re: offline zmailer?

> Just don't run the scheduler when you're not connected.  It won't do any
> harm.

I think that will prevent delivery of local mail too...

> If you're using ppp for your connectivity, just have the software managing
> the ppp link start and stop zmailer's scheduler accordingly...

while we are on this topic...

I have a network of machines with no permanent connection. I want the
mail to local machines to go out immediately and push out the external
mail to a relay whenever it is online.

Is there a way to do it using only one machine and one running zmailer?

Gyula
ps: I think that using UUCP for the outgoing mail would be the perfect
sollution but i just don't want to do that :)