Re: Old song - timeouts

In article <Pine.LNX.4.01.9807221735090.4456-100000@vip.maestro.com.pl> you write:

>On Wed, 22 Jul 1998, Alfredo Sanjuan wrote:
>
>> I'm running Zmailer with Linux kernel 2.0.[29-35] in productions servers
>> with no problems at all. My workstation is running 2.1.109 and Zmailer is
>> running ok too, but with little workload...
>Hmm... are you behind a firewall??

I am also running Zmailer with 2.0.[33-34] in production servers with no
problems (minus the dot duplication bug). In fact, Zmailer is by far the
most reliable part of our email system; pop3 gives us far more headaches.

BTW, I am "behind a firewall", but the firewall also runs Zmailer (Linux
2.0.33).