getpeername() error in smtpserver

Today's smtpserver (from CVS) compiles fine, but immediately after start,
crashes with "getpeername(0): Invalid argument".  This is on Solaris 2.5.1
SPARC.  I've already noticed before that on Solaris, get???() functions
return all kind of undocmented errnos.  Changed to

	if ((errno == ENOTSOCK) || (errno == EINVAL))

and it seems to work now...

====
Unrelated offtopic: is anybody on this list going to be on USENIX conference
in New Orleans?  I am going to speak there (and after the conference I will
be in San Francisco, Salt Lake City and New York).  Would be nice to see
you fellow Zmailers IRL ;-)

Eugene