A new (non final) snapshot at ftp://mea.tmt.tele.fi/zmailer/

Hello,

	I am trying to get a stabile release out of the door, and
	thus I have finally made a larger jump in patchlevel.

	There is certain changes in since 2.99.49p10 or so in the
	router ssift/sift/tsift processing, and thus a bit larger
	demarkation from past is in place.

	Most of things I have gotten from you I have integrated,
	but I feel some things have slipped thru my fingers.
	Remind me of them.

	The location once again:

	ftp://mea.tmt.tele.fi/zmailer/

/Matti Aarnio <mea@nic.funet.fi>

PS: I keep tinkering with the manual of which snapshots I push into
	http://www.zmailer.org/zmanual/
    the index.html at that page is not refreshed as frequently as
    the contents behind it.