zmailer-2.99.49p9-1.{i386,src}.rpm's

For those who use Red Hat Linux and/or RPM, I've put together a package of
the latest zmailer. It is intended to be a drop-in replacement for the
sendmail package that comes with RHL...
	/etc/rc.d/init.d/sendmail stop
	rpm -e sendmail
	rpm -Uvh zmailer-2.99.49p9-1.i386.rpm
	/etc/rc.d/init.d/zmailer start

This is intended for RHL 5.0 systems - the binary is a glibc one, and
there is other stuff like chkconfig/ntsysv support. I don't suppose too
many changes would be needed for RHL 4.2 though.

In the .src.rpm are some patches that one of the zmailer developers may
wish to consider for inclusion in the distribution...

The goodies (along with some other "certified sane" packages of mine) are
at
	ftp://ftp.circ.us.eu.org/pub/linux/packages/
(If it's down, please keep trying - I will be moving my computer in the
next day or so)

Hope this helps, and please send any comments you may have.
-- Elliot					http://www.redhat.com/
Will read UCE for food! Charge of only $500 per message received. ;-)