Re: problem with smtp-policy and case sensitivity?

In article <C925EB174777D111BAA50060083DB80E023CD8@A01EX001.mcc.net>,
Paquette, Trevor <TrevorPaquette@mcc.net> wrote:
>How would I trap this then?

By hacking smtpdata.c.  I plan to do this some time, but it's not very
high in my list of stuff to do.

AFAIK Matti is thinking of a cleaner way to do this sort of things.
If he finishes his changes before I started then I won't finish my
hack :-)

--
Ambrose C. Li   <acli@mingpaoxpress.com>  +1-416-321-0088
Programmer-analyst/ system administrator/ PC user support