Re: policydb and blank lines in smtp-policy.spam break delivery

> James MacKinnon <jmack@phys.ualberta.ca>
> > Matti, a better inline version could be contructed by an expert?
> > -especially critical to avoid corruption problems with the policydb.
> > There may be other problems associated with download too which could
> > leave the file in an un-buildable state.

	Apparently "makedb -p" does lousy job at reacting on policy
	database syntax errors.  Input of type:
		" = _no_relay"
	compiles as "=" as the key, and then it TRIES to find
	a policy key "_no_relay", even complains of it, but still
	stores something (nasty) into the database :-(

> One I've come across is to have a domain mentioned twice (once by me,
> then once by webeasy or preferredmail).  db absolutely does not like
> repeated keys.

	Oh, in that sense it just complains of duplicate key entry,
	but there might exist a situation where I want to have same
	key, and multiple meanings:
		.some.domain	relaycustnet +		(connect time)
		.some.domain	acceptifmx +		(rcpt to)

/Matti Aarnio <mea@nic.funet.fi>