Force EHLO greeting? how?

Is there an argument to smtp that will force zmailer to send an EHLO
greeting even if the remote system does NOT identify itself as ESMTP
capable in the greeting banner?

Microsoft Exchange does NOT send out an "ESMTP" identifier in it's
banner greeting, even though it is ESMTP capable. This is causing us
no end of headaches from users. I have no idea as to when Micro$oft
is going to fix this, and I know I'll get a much faster answer (or
hopefully a new argument to smtp?) from this list or even Matti.

--

Trevor Paquette              |  MetroNet Solutions  |Work:(403)543-2355
TrevorPaquette@mcc.net       | 4300, 150 6th Ave SW | Fax:(403)543-2854
|ICBM:51'03"N/114'05"W
Senior Unix Network Architect|        T2P 4K9       |Mind:In the Rockies