ZMailer: ignored sendmail options: -or0s

Hello

I've replaced standard sendmail package with zmailer 2.99.49p5 (my system
is RedHat 4.2), and I still get "ZMailer: ignored sendmail options: -or0s"
message on the console. Could somebody point me please to proper manual,
cause I can't find explanation of that error in all the doc'a I have. :(

thx in advance

s.

+  .'  ,'                                                    [ just.sZaman ] :
  :  `_\                                         ...nothin'.but.pure.sZaman! |
  : `-:'         +                         e-mail:szaman@venus.wis.pk.edu.pl |
   `,  `-,..,'       szamanskie.strony{ http://venus.wis.pk.edu.pl/~szaman } :

	    " Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagi fthagn. "