Re: Mail bouncing

> I've had this problem for a few weeks now, and have tried everything I
> know to fix it but to no avail.  It happens to about 98% of the email
> messages to my domain "goldweb.com.au", they get bounced with the
> following error:

	These error reports are by sendmail, not ZMailer, but I did
	try to send to you too, and got ZMailer style report.

> <matt@goldweb.com.au>

> 553 mail.goldweb.com.au. config error: mail loops back to me (MX problem?)
> 554 <matt@goldweb.com.au>... Local configuration error

	Your system does now know itself.  In the  INSTALL  file
	(in the sources) read chapter 8, which talks about "localnames"
	(and many other) databases.

	In sendmail.cf parlance, the problem is in "Cw" definition.
	(or lack, thereof.)

	If your host has its private name as:
		mail.goldweb.com.au
	then it is likely not to recognize