Re: www.zmailer.org

> Afternoon,
>
> Once Matti Aarnio wrote:
> >	design a neat logo for the ZMailer.  Something as
> >	"cute" as Linux penguing.
>
> 	By the way, I am pretty sure there is a commercial
> X11 mail reader called ZMailer and very likely this trademark
> is registered. Looks like it is time to check these things out
> and perhaps contact that company to avoid any unnecessary lawsuit.

	Nope, that one is:  "Z-mail"
	It is commercialized edition of  mush

	And it is rather "recent" beast, many years younger,
	than the ZMailer.

But now I will cut my day short, and go home.  Back tomorrow, unless
I do a dialup connection.  (I am trying to cut down my overtime at
the office..)
> 							alexis

	/Matti Aarnio