Re: smtp core dumps...

> This is more info about smtp core dumps by delivering to exchange server

  Just what I suspected.  I have made 2.99.48.patch5 available
  (and zmailer-2.99.48p5.tar.gz too) with fixes to this problem,
  and also with altered defaults on 'libmalloc'.  (at ftp.funet.fi)

  I am also preparing 2.99.49.patch1, but it may take a while
  before it is ready.

  (And we are looking into opening 3.0 tree with heavily modified
   router memory management facilities.  It will be -- eh, 'big task'..)

> I'll maybe try more but I don't know what to try :-S
> --
>  Matus "fantomas" Uhlar, sysadmin of one server at SANET Kosice, Slovakia
>  E-mail: Matus.Uhlar@tuke.sk ; WWW: http://ccsun.tuke.sk/users/uhlar
>  And don't forget: I work for SANET, but talk for myself, dude... ;-)

	/Matti Aarnio