Re: Rewriting of From: and Reply-To: headers

> Is your /etc/mail.conf file correct?  In our case, it looks like this:

I think so. Below is the current mail.conf file.

orgdomain=alphapower.com
orgdomains=nekoinc.com,incoinc.com,alphapower.com
hostname=bucky.$orgdomain
mydomain=$orgdomain

There was something I was reading in the configuration scripts that
made me add the hostname line. I just can not remember it now. Thanks
for making me look at this file. I just remembered that I have to
correct the orgdomains line (the additional domains are not being
used yet).

Any thoughts?
--
Gerard Hickey                 hickey@alphapower.com
Nekotech Technical Services   Voice: +1 603 926 0300

Nekotech is a provider of high end servers based on the
Digital Alpha chipset. Nekotech's home page can be reached
at http://www.alphapower.com/